Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sweet Baby Jesus !!!!!!!

Tonight I veer away from my typical wine drinking and discussion to offer up some beer notes I also enjoy.  Just because I drink more wine doesn't mean I don't enjoy beer and spirits.
Sweet Baby Jesus is a porter style beer from Duclaw brewing.  Now my friends know how I love chocolate and peanut butter.  Now added with a beer ...unbelievable.
The appearance,  color is a deep dark chocolate brown (what else).  It has an aroma of a peanut butter cup.  Tantalizing you from the get go, a little tease.
The taste of the beer offers you the flavors also of chocolate, peanut butter, and a little coffee  shines through also.  Sounds like a perfect breakfast for me.
The mouth is coating, a little thinner than I expected but still quite nice.  And the lingering finish just keeps you dreaming of the ecstasy of chocolate and peanut butter. (better than sex?)  Maybe not, but it will keep you satisfied on some nights.
Keep this one in mind when you want to try something different.
Enjoy
SWEET BABY JESUS

No comments:

Post a Comment