Saturday, December 31, 2016

A Letter To Helen

I cannot tell you how proud I am of you.  Mere words do not express my depth of appreciation.  I look at all you can accomplish when you set your mind to something.  You are truly beautiful  inside and out.
Your determination is something that most people will never understand. 
When you set your mind on the golf team you put your heart into it and not only made the team but became its heart.
Your heart is big, you have empathy for mankind.  Your friends have all been the recipient of your kindness. 
And, I have too. Though we give each other a hard time, your love is apparent in your actions.  I am one lucky dad.
There is an old saying, "Pray for the father of daughters".  One day you might understand that. 
But, I do not feel that anyone should feel for me.  Thank You.
When you realize that your children are good people then the rest of your life is easy, since you were born my life has been easy. 
LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment