Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A little grillin

What a fantastic day for a grill.
Sandra prepared fresh burgers.  2 pounds of ground beef a tbs  of mixed garlic salt, pepper and onion powder.  She then formed them into perfect patties. And with the ease of a skilled surgeon she opened the patties and stuffed them with horseradish and bacon cheese.
Then using her surgical skills she sliced some fresh tomatoes, sprinkling them with olive oil, salt and basil adding slices of fresh mozzarella to top them off.
To finish dinner she added sliced zucchini sprinkled with lemon pepper, olive oil, and salt.
When the charcoal was hot I carefully added the burgers and zucchini. Cooking them to perfection even if I say so myself. My added extra was chorizo. This extra put a little pazazz to the dinner.
To drink #Dogfish Head 90 minute.
This fine IPA is fantastic with any meal.
This smooth easy beer with a big malty taste is one of my favorites. 
A sunset gold color  an almost sweet citrus orange nose. This is a perfect warm weather grilling beer, it would even pair well with salads or seafood.

Yes I still use a cheapo charcoal pit.
the best flavor I think
The finishing touches

No comments:

Post a Comment