Sunday, June 29, 2014

Domaines Fabre

When ya get to know people.....
On my recent trip to bordeaux I had the distinct pleasure to visit the  #Fabre family and enjoy some of their wines. 
#Ch. Lamothe Cissac
#Ch Landat
#Ch La Tonnelle
#Ch Fonsech
These wines typify the area betwwen St Esteph and Pauillac.
Smoky, earthy,  dark rich fruit with velvety tannins.  The wines are primarily cabernet, with hints of merlot, and petite verdot to round them off.
These are what I call indulgent wines. Used to impress .  Beautifully rich.
This family produces excellent wines.
Now, I had the distinct pleasure to host Fabre  and share some of these wines here in the states.  If you have an opportunity to try any of these wines I say indulge yourself in the hedonistic pleasure.
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment